Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Found some wonderful stuff whilst out shopping for Christmas presents for my two daughters. Here's the slogan from the side of a box containing a doll:


What??? And why would that sell a doll to me? Here's another one...


This is how you teach your two year old to poke people in the eyes. Fantastic.

There is a third picture of a real product taken in a real supermarket (in the hair & beauty section) but I don't know if I should post it. It's a bit naughty. What do you think?

3 comments:

marcel said...

i think... it'd be a good start to make the first two visible :P somehow they don't show on my page...

Dottie said...

POST IT!!! Or at least email it to me.

marcel said...

oops, now i can see em...

i'd love to see the third pic, if you don't think you should post it you can show it to me sometime later this week :P