Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Randy Elrod Inspired"

Now, Randy is a friend of mine from Franklin, Tennessee, and he dreams up, hosts and convenes the annual ReCreate conference that I attended in February. See here, here, here and here. If you are a creative person in church ministry, You Need To Be There In February 2008.

Carlos is my blog-father, and Randy is his blog-father, so that makes Randy my blog-grandfather.

You will notice a new addition to the sidebar on the right, namely the "Randy Elrod Inspired Blogroll". This is a list of lovely blogs that you must go and visit and then come back and tell me which ones you liked the best. They are all really shiny and have interesting, informative and life-changing content. With the odd exception.

Have fun surfing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey buddy...
you need to check my blog bud. There is big news there.
I miss our times, especially you waking me up every morning..haha
How are things?