Thursday, November 05, 2009

Today's excitement: Another fire in the church

We had another fire under our church tent today. The last one a month ago was caused by an electrical fault and did no damage other than some melted cables.  This one appears to have been caused by someone flicking a match or cigarette in from the street under the back of our stage area. The fire was put out very quickly by our staff and some very helpful and brave neighbours, before the fire brigade arrived, but not before it did some significant damage.

This is where we are due to hold our worship services tomorrow!  I'll let you know how it goes :-)

Posted via email from Jafferblog

No comments: