Monday, June 15, 2009

Morris Cerullo is following me on Twitter

Why do I find this slightly disturbing?

Is it because I've never been followed by a TV evangelist before? Is it because I was always told you should never trust a man who puts his own name on the front of a Bible? After all, anyone who publishes the "Morris Cerullo Financial Breakthrough Spiritual Warfare Bible" must be suffering from delusions of grandeur, or at the very least, an markedly warped view of Christian theology.

Maybe it's because he reportedly lives in a multi-million dollar house in the USA's wealthiest neighbourhood and flies around in a personal gold-plated Gulfstream...

...whilst raising money for his mission crusades from the inhabitants of some of the world's poorest countries.

Anyway, I'm not following him back.

Posted via email from Jafferblog

No comments: